The legal system exists to provide justice for those whose lives have been torn apart due to the recklessness or negligence of another. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries due to negligence, you deserve a strong advocate who is devoted to your cause. Experience, knowledge and unrelenting determination are hallmarks of effective legal counsel.
You will find all of those traits at the Law Office of Harold White. Mr. White, an injury attorney in Wichita County, has exclusively represented injury victims for more than three decades. He works diligently to help people like you rebuild their lives following devastating accidents and injuries.
Though it may feel like your life has capsized, there is hope for getting back afloat. Call Mr. White at 940-692-5000 or contact him online for a free consultation.
Mr. White is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. During his 30 years of legal service, he has tried hundreds of cases and obtained favorable outcomes for thousands of clients.
He provides high-caliber legal representation in all areas of personal injury law, including:
- Serious motor vehicle accidents: Mr. White leaves no stones unturned in helping clients who were seriously injured in auto accidents.
- Medical malpractice: Mr. White is a strong advocate for victims of medical malpractice who have suffered severe injuries or significant disabilities.
- Emergency department failure to treat: Mr. White is highly experienced and knowledgeable in handling claims under the federal Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA). Few other law firms in the area handle these types of claims.
- Oil field and construction accidents: Mr. White pursues injury claims on behalf of those severely injured on dangerous work sites due to negligence.
Mr. White's experience in medical malpractice lends him insight into effective ways of proving serious injuries. He is particularly adept at handling cases involving severe and life-altering injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lasting disabilities
Mr. White's firm is founded on the belief that injury victims have the right to a zealous advocate in their corner who is not beholden to special interests. He is committed to providing high-caliber representation. For that reason, he charges no fees upfront.
Free Consultation · EMTALA And Class Action Lawyer Serving North Texas
For a free consultation with an experienced injury attorney in Wichita Falls, call 940-692-5000. Evening and weekend appointments are available.